If you had the spare cash right now, what would you buy?

Best Fantasy Board Games at Tabletop Games! Forums Tabletop Games Forum If you had the spare cash right now, what would you buy?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DarthBaggins 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DarthBaggins
    Keymaster

Has any one else got a wish list bigger than a telephone directory! Every month I browse through lists and reviews of table top games and wonder what to buy (if anything) and justify it to myself. I have buyers remorse before I even buy anything!
    So if I do buy a game it has to be good and I watch review after review and actual gameplay footage so as to minimise the chances that I buy a game I won’t like.
    What’s at the top of my list right now? If I had the spare right now then Dungeon Petz would be the one. It looks great, has plenty of positive reviews and looks a lot of fun to play.Dungeon Petz Game

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  DarthBaggins.

boredgames
    Participant

Descent journeys in the dark

DarthBaggins
    Keymaster

Well, i’ve gone ahead and bought a cracking little filler game called Welcome to the Dungeon, these wee filler games are great to play with the kids.
    I’ve also bought an Exit game to play with my partner one night when the kids have gone to bed, it’s called ‘The abandoned cabin’ and looks lots of fun.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.